1. Insert the crank handle of the sprayer water pump into the crank clamp and the gear box, then tighten the wing nut, and try to shake it according to the rotation direction indicated by the arrow on the barrel body. If there is no noise, it means it is normal.
2. First connect the powder spraying head and the powder spraying pipe, tighten the screws on the large tightening ring, and then put the ribbed end of the powder spraying pipe into the groove of the hose.
3. The added medicinal powder should be kept dry, and there should be no debris such as sawdust, gravel, mud, fiber, etc. When adding powder, the switch should be turned off, so as to prevent powder from leaking into the fan through the switch hole, causing powder to accumulate and not shake.
4. Adjust the opening of the powder door switch according to the type of powder, the degree of dryness and wetness and the amount of powder required per mu. Note that the switch cannot be turned to large at once, and should be gradually turned on as needed. When spraying powder, people should walk on the upper wind. When not spraying powder, the switch should be turned off to prevent powder from leaking into the fan through the switch hole, resulting in powder accumulation.
5. The powder spraying pipe and the fan parts are connected by hoses, and can swing freely up and down, left and right, according to the operation requirements. However, care should be taken not to flatten the hose, block the air duct, and cause the fan to accumulate powder.
After the spraying work is completed, the residual powder in the barrel should be wiped clean, and the powder spraying pipe should be removed. The residual powder inside and outside the pipe should also be cleaned, and then shake for a few turns to blow out the powder remaining in the fan to avoid the accumulation of powder and dampness. Caking blocks the passage, corrodes the barrel and parts, and even affects the service life.
When it is stored for a long time, it should be removed in sequence to remove the accumulated powder, and if necessary, wipe it with a damp cloth (be careful not to leak water into the gear box). At the same time, oil should be added to the gearbox. When saving, all parts such as spray parts, cranks, and barrels must be wiped clean one by one, and placed in a dry operation place without corrosive gas to avoid parts loss and corrosion damage.
Address: Tangpu Village, Peng Street, Luqiao District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
Mobile: 13968559999 18958629999